12.28.2009

Fridays Review

Okay, so I know, I know. Two, almost 3 days late, but I was busy with christmas, family and WORK. [I'm just as lame as my excuses.]




So, I shall cover a game I got for christmas, than.

I got Guitar Hero 5 =] [yay me]



The positives: The songs I've unlocked thus far are a good selection and include songs for people who like rock, punk, [some] metal and a couple more 'poppy' songs. /shrug Fairly pleased.

The challenge and test on hand/finger-eye coordination is increasily frustrating yet entertaining.

I like the customization of the rocker and guitar [i don't have all the instruments at this point...yet] and the idea of using my avatar as the rocker.



The negatives: I know it's not fair to put this in, BUT the fact that I can't actually DO some of the bonus challenges because I don't have the mic or drum set is kind of annoying. If I wanted the whole band, I'd get Rock Band, thanks.



Because I haven't been able to play it as much as I'd like to, that's all I have right now. I realise it's dumb to do a review of a game I haven't played much, but it was this or Lego Batman [heck yeah!], so be happy.



If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment and/or follow this blog ;) You know you want to.

Thanks for reading and happy holidays!



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment