12.30.2009

Monday's Review: Sherlock

HA, only a DAY late this time =]

Monday Movie Sherlock Holmes

kay, saw this monday night and was amazed. This was a great movie and I might possibly be so in love with it because Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law are both gorgeous and entertaining.
NOW.
I haven't read much of Sherlock, but the movie portrays him as being very physical [meaning he fights lots].
He seems like a 19th century one-man CSI unit. He walks into a room and can figure everything out, he has what seems like identic memory [not complaining, so does Dr. Reid on Criminal Minds] and he can analyse a person's entire personality by talking to them for about a minute.
The story worried me at first but than I got more into it and was really able to enjoy myself.
There was quite a bit of action, jokes, and actual mystery that Sherlock, of course, sorts out in the nick of time.
Overall, I'd give it 4/5*. I love the period movies [and the soundtrack], costumes. Rachel MacAdams was amazing, and as I mentioned, both leading men were good-looking and engaging enough to keep my attention the whole time.
Thanks for reading, and now:
What movie have you gone to the cinema to see lately, and what did you think?

Any comments or questions can be left in the comments section and feel free to follow me!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment